Reaction Engines has grown and developed significantly over the last few years and the demands on maintaining our reputation, brand awareness and promoting our innovative technology and its capabilities is key to our stakeholders and our future. Our profile in the media and many industry sectors is high and our exciting progress is closely anticipated.
This new and exciting role offers an opportunity for the right candidate to be part of these developments and work in a small and busy team where the ability to adapt and be flexible to the demands will be a key personal skill. You will also be self-motivated to deliver with a ‘can do’ team player attitude.
Ideally you will have 5 years’ experience in a similar role, be a great communicator and have a keen creative eye for detail.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in managing the planning, creation and execution of a range of duties including content creation, lead generation and campaign management, digital and social media
- Organise and attend international events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions. Assist with the strategy and content and execute plans to deliver
- Ensuring the website and digital strategy is maintained and reflects current activities
- Conduct market research and execute integrated marketing campaigns through to completion
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships across a variety of sectors
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Other activities as required in support of business activities and objectives
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of creating and implementing integrated marketing plans with proven results
- Exhibition and event management
- Qualified to degree level
- Second language is desirable although not essential
- Experience of working internationally across a variety of cultures
- Experience of working across all levels in a large organisation
- Technology, space industry experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with Website CMS and social media platforms
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to communicate at a technical level and engage with engineering, research and design teams
- The ability to understand and demonstrate technical requirements for sales led campaigns
- Commercial and Investor relations awareness
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external clients
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage and direct creative agencies to deliver projects to brief and on time
- Demonstrable performance in high pressure scenarios
- Good sense of humour for when the going gets tough!
Closing date 05/05/19.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to Recruitment@reactionengines.co.uk quoting reference number 208/2019.
Please include the following details in your application for export control purposes, please note that if this information is not included, we will not be able to proceed with your application:
- Current notice period
- Nationality (including any dual nationalities)
- Place of birth
- Citizenships (including ones that are no longer held)
- Countries where Permanent residencies are held
- Salary expectation
For all successful candidates, Reaction Engines will undertake background security checks. As part of this, we will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record.
Back to Vacancies