Space Propulsion 2018
The Space Propulsion Conference is organised by the Association Aéronautique et Astronautique de France in close collaboration with ESA and CNES, and it is now recognised to be THE international form supporting the preparation of future activities and roadmaps in all the fields of space propulsion.
The programme of the event highlights programmatic and technical issues and promotes exchange of views and information in the two main areas of propulsion for spacecraft and for space transportation.
This year, the Space Propulsion Conference is held in Seville, 14th – 18th May, we are very much looking forward to attending the event this year. As gold sponsors we have a dedicated meeting room, exhibition space and will be presenting several papers on the afternoon on Tusday 15th May, session 19 – Air Breathing Propulsion – SABRE. See programme here.
Our papers that we will be presenting are:
- The SABRE Engine – Concept & Development Status
- HTX – High Temperature Heat Exchanger Devlopment
- SABRE DEMO-A Key Challenges for Ground dEmonstrator
- SABRE TF1 – Development of the SABRE Demonstrator Test Facility
- SABRE Technology Development – Pathways to Flight
If you would like to book a meeting with us, please contact email@example.comBack to Events And Media